Volte Universal Warranty
(Warranty commences from date of purchase)
The warranty covers:
- 12 month warranty on all stitching
- 12 month warranty on all gluing, taping, fluid seams and materials
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship
- Use in rental, teaching, commercial or instructional programs or activities
- Use in chlorine swimming pools
- Wetsuits that have been sold second hand or have been sold as seconds (sold as a product with existing defects)
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair services
Using the warranty
There are two ways you can use your warranty:
- Return to your local Volte dealer – Make sure you bring your proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) with you and your wetsuit will be sent to us on their behalf.
- Return to Volte direct – Post your suit directly back to us, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your suit will be returned to you as soon as possible, free of charge (if covered under warranty). Please mail suits to: 1st Floor, 21 Pearson Way, Osborne Park WA 6017.